2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 41 - Torts
Article 5 - Medical Malpractice Act
- Section 41-5-1 - Short title.
- Section 41-5-2 - Purpose of act.
- Section 41-5-3 - Definitions.
- Section 41-5-4 - Ad damnum clause.
- Section 41-5-5 - Qualifications.
- Section 41-5-6 - Limitation of recovery.
- Section 41-5-6.1 - Repealed.
- Section 41-5-7 - Future medical expenses.
- Section 41-5-8 - Medical benefits prior to judgment.
- Section 41-5-9 - District court; continuing jurisdiction.
- Section 41-5-10 - Patient; future examinations and hearings.
- Section 41-5-11 - Set-off of advance payments.
- Section 41-5-12 - Claims for compensation not assignable.
- Section 41-5-13 - Limitations.
- Section 41-5-14 - Medical review commission.
- Section 41-5-15 - Commission decision required; application.
- Section 41-5-16 - Application procedure.
- Section 41-5-17 - Panel selection.
- Section 41-5-18 - Time and place of hearing.
- Section 41-5-19 - Hearing procedures.
- Section 41-5-20 - Panel deliberations and decision.
- Section 41-5-21 - Director; rules of procedure.
- Section 41-5-22 - Tolling of statute of limitation.
- Section 41-5-23 - Provision of expert witness.
- Section 41-5-24 - Maintenance of records.
- Section 41-5-25 - Patient's compensation fund.
- Section 41-5-26 - Malpractice coverage.
- Section 41-5-26.1 - Birthing workforce retention fund created.
- Section 41-5-27 - Report by district court clerks.
- Section 41-5-28 - Payment of medical review commission expenses.
- Section 41-5-29 - Reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.