2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 41 - Torts
Article 10 - Food Donors Liability
- Section 41-10-1 - Short title.
- Section 41-10-2 - Definitions.
- Section 41-10-3 - Food donors liability protection; purpose; donors or distributors of canned or perishable food; limit on liability for injury.
- Section 41-10-4 - Community college culinary programs as distributors of food.
- Section 41-10-5 - Donated game meat products.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.