2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 38 - Trials
Article 1 - Process
- Section 38-1-1 - Rules of pleading, practice and procedure.
- Section 38-1-2 - Practice statutes may be modified or suspended by rules.]
- Section 38-1-3 - Common law is rule of practice and decision.]
- Section 38-1-4 - Equity rules prevail over common law.]
- Section 38-1-5 - Service of process; failure to report.
- Section 38-1-5.1 - Service of process on limited liability companies; death or removal of registered agent.
- Section 38-1-6 - Process against foreign corporations.
- Section 38-1-6.1 - Process against foreign limited liability companies.
- Section 38-1-7 - Purpose of act.
- Section 38-1-8 - Service of process upon unauthorized insurer.
- Section 38-1-9 - Defense of action by unauthorized insurer.
- Section 38-1-10 - Attorney fees.
- Section 38-1-11 - Short title.
- Section 38-1-12 - Service against incapacitated.
- Section 38-1-13 - Notice of proceedings occurring prior to service of summons or appearance.]
- Section 38-1-14 - Notice of lis pendens; contents; recording; effect.
- Section 38-1-15 - Pendency of suit; time within which process must be served; cancellation of lis pendens notice.]
- Section 38-1-16 - Personal service of process outside state.
- Section 38-1-17 - Service of process.
- Section 38-1-18 - Agent for service of process.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.