2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 37 - Limitation of Actions; Abatement and Revivor
Article 1 - Limitations of Actions
- Section 37-1-1 - Generally.]
- Section 37-1-2 - Judgments.
- Section 37-1-3 - Notes; written instruments; period of limitation; computation of period.
- Section 37-1-4 - Accounts and unwritten contracts; injuries to property; conversion; fraud; unspecified actions.]
- Section 37-1-5 - Actions for wage and hour violations.
- Section 37-1-6 - Accrual of cause of action on open accounts.]
- Section 37-1-7 - Accrual of cause of actions for fraud or mistake, injuries or conversion of property.]
- Section 37-1-8 - Actions against sureties on fiduciary bonds; injuries to person or reputation.
- Section 37-1-9 - Effect of absence from state or concealment of debtor.]
- Section 37-1-10 - Minors; incapacitated persons.
- Section 37-1-11 - Effect of death.]
- Section 37-1-12 - When commencement of action stayed or prevented.]
- Section 37-1-13 - When action deemed commenced.]
- Section 37-1-14 - When second suit deemed continuation of first action.]
- Section 37-1-15 - Setoffs or counterclaims not barred; defendant not to receive excess.]
- Section 37-1-16 - Revival of causes of action.
- Section 37-1-17 - Other statutes prescribing limitations unaffected.]
- Section 37-1-18 - Limitations not to run against trust actions fraudulently concealed.]
- Section 37-1-19 - Applicability of limitations.]
- Section 37-1-20 - No sale upon mortgages, etc., when action barred.]
- Section 37-1-21 - Repealed.
- Section 37-1-22 - Title in fee simple by adverse possession; action after ten years barred; definition; payment of taxes.
- Section 37-1-23 - Contractual liability; statute of limitations.
- Section 37-1-24 - Suits against municipalities or their officers.
- Section 37-1-25 - Suit, etc., on municipal and other local governmental bonds or coupons.]
- Section 37-1-26 - Questioning of privilege or franchise granted by municipal corporation.]
- Section 37-1-27 - Construction projects; limitation on actions for defective or unsafe conditions.
- Section 37-1-28 - Real estate; limitation on actions for defects of title.
- Section 37-1-29 - Limitation [on parent-child relationship determination].
- Section 37-1-30 - Action for damages due to childhood sexual abuse; limitation on actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.