2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 30 - Criminal Offenses
Article 3 - Assault and Battery
- Section 30-3-1 - Assault.
- Section 30-3-2 - Aggravated assault.
- Section 30-3-3 - Assault with intent to commit a violent felony.
- Section 30-3-4 - Battery.
- Section 30-3-5 - Aggravated battery.
- Section 30-3-6 - Reasonable detention; assault, battery, public affray or criminal damage to property.
- Section 30-3-7 - Injury to pregnant woman.
- Section 30-3-8 - Shooting at dwelling or occupied building; shooting at or from a motor vehicle.
- Section 30-3-8.1 - Seizure and forfeiture of motor vehicle; procedure.
- Section 30-3-8.2 - Court record of conviction; revocation of driver's license.
- Section 30-3-9 - Assault; battery; school personnel.
- Section 30-3-9.1 - Assault; battery; sports officials.
- Section 30-3-9.2 - Assault; battery; health care personnel.
- Section 30-3-10 - Short title.
- Section 30-3-11 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3-12 - Assault against a household member.
- Section 30-3-13 - Aggravated assault against a household member.
- Section 30-3-14 - Assault against a household member with intent to commit a violent felony.
- Section 30-3-15 - Battery against a household member.
- Section 30-3-16 - Aggravated battery against a household member.
- Section 30-3-17 - Multiple convictions of battery or aggravated battery.
- Section 30-3-18 - Criminal damage to property of household member; deprivation of property of household member.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.