2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 22 - Public Schools
Article 5 - Local School Boards
- Section 22-5-1 - Local school boards; members.
- Section 22-5-1.1 - Local school board members; elected from districts.
- Section 22-5-2 - Repealed.
- Section 22-5-3 - School board membership; optional form.
- Section 22-5-3.1 - Local school boards; reversion to five members.
- Section 22-5-4 - Local school boards; powers; duties.
- Section 22-5-4.1 - Repealed.
- Section 22-5-4.2 - Child abuse; report coordination; confirmation.
- Section 22-5-4.3 - School discipline policies; students may self-administer certain medications.
- Section 22-5-4.4 - School employees; reporting drug and alcohol use; release from liability.
- Section 22-5-4.5 - Pledge of allegiance.
- Section 22-5-4.6 - Recompiled.
- Section 22-5-4.7 - Additional student discipline policies; weapon-free schools.
- Section 22-5-4.8 - Area vocational high schools.
- Section 22-5-4.9 - High school diplomas; World War II veterans.
- Section 22-5-4.10 - High school diplomas; Korean conflict veterans.
- Section 22-5-4.11 - Psychotropic medication; prohibition on compulsion.
- Section 22-5-4.12 - Use of restraint and seclusion; techniques; requirements.
- Section 22-5-5 - Compensation; prohibited employment.
- Section 22-5-6 - Nepotism prohibited.
- Section 22-5-7 - Officers; surety bonds.
- Section 22-5-8 - Term of office.
- Section 22-5-8.1 - Repealed.
- Section 22-5-9 - Local school board vacancies.
- Section 22-5-9.1 - Oath of office.
- Section 22-5-10 - Publications; advertisements.
- Section 22-5-11 - School district salary system.
- Section 22-5-12 - Local school boards; vacant or vacated offices.
- Section 22-5-13 - Local school board training.
- Section 22-5-14 - Local superintendent; powers and duties.
- Section 22-5-15 - Collaborative school improvement programs.
- Section 22-5-16 - Advisory school councils; creation; duties.
- Section 22-5-17 - Private use of school facilities; policy; insurance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.