2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 17 - Game and Fish and Outdoor Recreation
Article 4 - Propagation of Fish and Game
- Section 17-4-1 - Power of state game commission to acquire land.]
- Section 17-4-2 - Eminent domain power; abandonment or relinquishment of property acquired.
- Section 17-4-3 - Exchange, sale, lease, sublease and assignment of lands by commission; proceeds.]
- Section 17-4-4 - Sale of former state bird farm; mineral rights reserved.]
- Section 17-4-5 - Fish hatcheries established by United States; exemption from state laws.]
- Section 17-4-6 - Hunting and fishing on private property; posting; penalty.
- Section 17-4-7 - Liability of landowner permitting persons to hunt, fish or use lands for recreation; duty of care; exceptions.
- Section 17-4-8 - Parks or waters for propagation of game or fish; license required.]
- Section 17-4-9 - Unlicensed parks or lakes deemed public nuisance; abatement; liberation of game or fish; each day separate offense.]
- Section 17-4-10 - Transportation of game or fish taken from unlicensed parks or waters prohibited.]
- Section 17-4-11 - Licensing of private lakes and parks; "proprietor" defined.]
- Section 17-4-12 - Application for license; contents; maximum area; fencing.]
- Section 17-4-13 - Form of license.]
- Section 17-4-14 - Reduction in flow of water detrimental to fish in stream prohibited.]
- Section 17-4-15 - Game and fish in licensed private parks or lakes property of licensee; hunting or fishing in any licensed park or lake without consent prohibited; reduction of game or fish in private preserve; permit.]
- Section 17-4-16 - Invoice to be delivered to purchaser; form; duplicate mailed to director.]
- Section 17-4-17 - Invoice to be attached during shipment.]
- Section 17-4-18 - Offering game or fish for sale; storage; keeping in hotel or eating place; invoice to remain attached.]
- Section 17-4-19 - Copy of invoice to be furnished purchaser upon resale.]
- Section 17-4-20 - Misstatements render invoice void; violation of law; possession of game or fish without invoice unlawful.]
- Section 17-4-21 - Proprietors of licensed private parks and lakes to furnish reports to director.]
- Section 17-4-22 - Channels connecting private lakes under one license; use of screens.]
- Section 17-4-23 - Lease or grant of private park or lake; lessee or grantee deemed proprietor.]
- Section 17-4-24 - Series of lakes may be included in one license.]
- Section 17-4-25 - Diverse proprietorship; joint or separate licenses.]
- Section 17-4-26 - Notices against trespassing to be posted.]
- Section 17-4-27 - Transfer of license required upon transfer of interest.]
- Section 17-4-28 - Parks, lakes and preserves; license; fees.
- Section 17-4-29 - Floating logs in fish stream; restocking; penalty.
- Section 17-4-30 - Federal aid.]
- Section 17-4-31 - Federal funds; disbursement.]
- Section 17-4-32 - Destruction of boundary markers[; penalty].
- Section 17-4-33 - Gaining access into nature program; policy; additional powers of state game commission.
- Section 17-4-34 - Habitat management stamp; fund; expenditure for habitat management; exception.
- Section 17-4-35 - Aquatic invasive species control.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.