2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 10A - Public Health Emergency Response
- Section 12-10A-1 - Short title.
- Section 12-10A-2 - Purposes of act.
- Section 12-10A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 12-10A-4 - Enhanced public health advisory.
- Section 12-10A-5 - Declaring a state of public health emergency; terminating the emergency.
- Section 12-10A-6 - Special powers during a public health emergency.
- Section 12-10A-7 - Procedures for isolation or quarantine of persons.
- Section 12-10A-8 - Isolation or quarantine authorized; protection of a person isolated or quarantined.
- Section 12-10A-9 - Temporary hold upon secretary's order.
- Section 12-10A-10 - Court hearing to contest isolation or quarantine.
- Section 12-10A-11 - Hearing on conditions of isolation and quarantine.
- Section 12-10A-12 - Medical examination and testing.
- Section 12-10A-13 - Vaccination and treatment.
- Section 12-10A-14 - Immunity.
- Section 12-10A-15 - Compensation.
- Section 12-10A-16 - Job protection for a person who is isolated or quarantined.
- Section 12-10A-17 - Rulemaking.
- Section 12-10A-18 - Memorandum of understanding; Indian pueblos or tribal entities.
- Section 12-10A-19 - Enforcement; civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.