2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 1 - Compilation Commission
- Section 12-1-1 - Ratification of contract.
- Section 12-1-2 - New Mexico compilation commission; creation.
- Section 12-1-3 - Powers of commission.
- Section 12-1-3.1 - Additional powers of commission.
- Section 12-1-4 - Distribution.
- Section 12-1-5 - Compilation fund; establishment.]
- Section 12-1-6 - Compilation fund; contents.]
- Section 12-1-7 - Recognition as official compilation.
- Section 12-1-8 - Rules of construction governing compilation of statutes.
- Section 12-1-9 - Fee levy on actions filed.
- Section 12-1-10 - Applicability [of increased fee].
- Section 12-1-11 - Issuance of debentures.
- Section 12-1-12 - Sale of debentures.]
- Section 12-1-13 - Pledge of fees levied.]
- Section 12-1-14 - Proceeds from sale of debentures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.