2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 7F - Hazardous Duty Officers' Employer-Employee Relations
- Section 10-7F-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-7F-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-7F-3 - Investigations of hazardous duty officers; requirements; limitation.
- Section 10-7F-4 - Polygraph examinations.
- Section 10-7F-5 - Right to produce evidence.
- Section 10-7F-6 - Personnel files.
- Section 10-7F-7 - Constitutional rights; notification.
- Section 10-7F-8 - Forced disclosure of financial information.
- Section 10-7F-9 - Political activity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.