2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 17 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 10-17-1 - County, municipal and educational boards; monthly summary of minutes; contents.]
- Section 10-17-2 - Filing summary of minutes; furnishing to legal newspapers.]
- Section 10-17-3 - Publication of list of expenditures monthly.
- Section 10-17-4 - County and precinct officers; monthly financial statements; audit.
- Section 10-17-5 - Delivery of lawbooks, records and documents to successors; exception.]
- Section 10-17-6 - Repealed.
- Section 10-17-7 - Shortages in accounts of public officers; compromise prohibited.]
- Section 10-17-8 - Shortage compromises declared invalid; recovery of full payment; limitation of action.]
- Section 10-17-9 - Defaulting officers; auditor's transcript of account; purpose.]
- Section 10-17-10 - Prosecution for shortage; proof required; judgment; execution.]
- Section 10-17-11 - Institution of shortage prosecution; admissible evidence.]
- Section 10-17-12 - Willful neglect of duty; penalty.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.