2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 16C - Whistleblower Protection
- Section 10-16C-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-16C-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-16C-3 - Public employer retaliatory action prohibited.
- Section 10-16C-4 - Right to civil action for damages; affirmative defenses; remedy not exclusive.
- Section 10-16C-5 - Posting of law and information.
- Section 10-16C-6 - Limitation on actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.