2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 14 - Social Security Coverage
- Section 10-14-1 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 10-14-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-14-3 - Federal-state agreement.
- Section 10-14-4 - Federal-state agreement; divided retirement systems.
- Section 10-14-5 - Contributions by state employees.
- Section 10-14-6 - Plans for coverage of employees of political subdivisions.
- Section 10-14-7 - Contribution fund.
- Section 10-14-8 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 10-14-9 - Studies and reports.
- Section 10-14-10 - Referenda and certification.
- Section 10-14-11 - Social security referendum.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.