2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 12B - Judicial Retirement
- Section 10-12B-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-12B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-12B-3 - Judicial retirement fund established; administration of fund; accounting funds.
- Section 10-12B-4 - Membership.
- Section 10-12B-5 - Service credit; reinstatement of forfeited service; prior service; military service.
- Section 10-12B-6 - Refund of contributions.
- Section 10-12B-7 - Funds not subject to legal process; division of funds as community property; legal process to satisfy child support obligations.
- Section 10-12B-8 - Age and service credit requirements for normal retirement.
- Section 10-12B-9 - Amount of pension.
- Section 10-12B-10 - Member contributions; tax treatment.
- Section 10-12B-11 - Employer contributions.
- Section 10-12B-12 - Early retirement.
- Section 10-12B-13 - Disability retirement pension.
- Section 10-12B-14 - Survivor's pension.
- Section 10-12B-14.1 - Election form of pension.
- Section 10-12B-14.2 - Form of pension payment.
- Section 10-12B-14.3 - Death before retirement; survivor pension.
- Section 10-12B-15 - Cost-of-living adjustment.
- Section 10-12B-15.1 - Qualified pension recipient; cost-of-living-adjustment wait period; declining increase.
- Section 10-12B-16 - Group insurance; continuation.
- Section 10-12B-17 - Suspension or forfeiture of benefits.
- Section 10-12B-18 - Adjustment of pension.
- Section 10-12B-19 - Corrections of errors and omissions; estoppel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.