2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 11A - Volunteer Firefighters Retirement
- Section 10-11A-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-11A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-11A-3 - Volunteer firefighters retirement fund; creation; transfer of funds from the fire protection fund.
- Section 10-11A-4 - Administration of the Volunteer Firefighters Retirement Act, program and funds by the board; annual actuarial evaluation.
- Section 10-11A-5 - Retirement benefits; eligibility.
- Section 10-11A-6 - Determination of service credit.
- Section 10-11A-7 - Retirement annuity; surviving beneficiary.
- Section 10-11A-8 - Retroactivity; application of 2003 law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.