2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 1 - Qualifications
- Section 10-1-1 - Ineligibility for recess appointment after rejection by senate.]
- Section 10-1-2 - Person convicted of crime; ineligibility for office; exception.]
- Section 10-1-3 - Deputies and assistants convicted of crimes; penalty for appointment or retention.]
- Section 10-1-4 - Women eligible for appointment.]
- Section 10-1-5 - Repealed.
- Section 10-1-6 - Affidavits of residence; prima facie value as evidence.]
- Section 10-1-7 - Provisions of employment contracts.]
- Section 10-1-8 - Failure to employ residents; penalties.]
- Section 10-1-9 - False affidavit to obtain employment; penalty.]
- Section 10-1-10 - Nepotism prohibited; exceptions.]
- Section 10-1-11 - Payment of nepotic employees; liability of employer and bondsmen; employment void.]
- Section 10-1-12 - Employment of persons advocating sabotage, sedition or treason prohibited; discharge of such persons already employed.]
- Section 10-1-13 - County officers; oath; bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.