2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 7 - Traffic Laws; Signs, Signals and Markings; Accidents; Weight and Size; Traffic Safety
Part 3 - ACCIDENTS
- Section 66-7-201 - Accidents involving death or personal injuries.
- Section 66-7-202 - Accidents involving damage to vehicle.
- Section 66-7-203 - Duty to give information and render aid.
- Section 66-7-204 - Duty upon striking unattended vehicle.
- Section 66-7-205 - Duty upon striking fixtures or other property upon a highway.
- Section 66-7-206 - Immediate notice of accidents.
- Section 66-7-207 - Written reports of accidents.
- Section 66-7-207.1 - Motor vehicle accidents involving a school bus; investigation by a law enforcement officer certified as an accident reconstructionist.
- Section 66-7-208 - When driver unable to report.
- Section 66-7-209 - Accident report form.
- Section 66-7-210 - Repealed.
- Section 66-7-211 - District medical investigators to report.
- Section 66-7-212 - Garages, dealers and wreckers of vehicles to report.
- Section 66-7-213 - Accident reports confidential; exceptions.
- Section 66-7-214 - Agency to tabulate and analyze accident reports.
- Section 66-7-215 - Any incorporated city may require accident reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.