2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 3 - Registration Laws; Security Interests; Anti-Theft Provisions; Bicycles; Equipment; Unsafe Vehicles; Off-Highway Motor Vehicles; Other Vehicles
Part 8 - BICYCLES
- Section 66-3-701 - Bicycles; effect of regulations.
- Section 66-3-702 - Traffic laws apply to persons riding bicycles.
- Section 66-3-703 - Riding on bicycles.
- Section 66-3-704 - Clinging to vehicles.
- Section 66-3-705 - Riding on roadways and bicycle paths.
- Section 66-3-706 - Carrying articles.
- Section 66-3-707 - Lamps and other equipment on bicycles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.