2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 10 - Driver Education Schools
- Section 66-10-1 - Short title.
- Section 66-10-2 - Driver education schools; driver education instructors; license required.
- Section 66-10-3 - Qualifications of driver education schools; fees.
- Section 66-10-4 - Qualifications of driver education instructors.
- Section 66-10-5 - Issuance of licenses to driver education schools and to driver education instructors.
- Section 66-10-6 - Powers of bureau.
- Section 66-10-7 - Disposition of fees.
- Section 66-10-8 - Application.
- Section 66-10-9 - Motorcycle driver education programs.
- Section 66-10-10 - Motorcycle training fund created; purpose.
- Section 66-10-11 - Driving safety training considered by the court.
- Section 66-10-12 - Exempt providers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.