There is a newer version of this Article
2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 6C - Suspension and Revocation of Licenses
- Section 60-6C-1 - Grounds for suspension, revocation or administrative fine; reporting requirement.
- Section 60-6C-2 - Hearings; location; open to public; hearing officer.
- Section 60-6C-3 - Repealed.
- Section 60-6C-4 - Administrative proceedings; complaints; investigation; order to show cause; service; hearings.
- Section 60-6C-5 - Administration of oaths; production of documents; witnesses.
- Section 60-6C-6 - No injunction or mandamus permitted; appeal.
- Section 60-6C-7 - Repealed.
- Section 60-6C-8 - Restriction on license after revocation.
- Section 60-6C-9 - Compromising liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.