2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 60 - Business Licenses
Article 15 - Crane Operators Safety
- Section 60-15-1 - Short title.
- Section 60-15-2 - Purpose.
- Section 60-15-3 - Definitions.
- Section 60-15-4 - License required; exemptions.
- Section 60-15-5 - Repealed.
- Section 60-15-6 - Administration of act.
- Section 60-15-7 - Requirements for licensure.
- Section 60-15-8 - License renewal.
- Section 60-15-9 - License fees.
- Section 60-15-10 - Repealed.
- Section 60-15-11 - Fines; denial, suspension or revocation of license; stop work orders; injunctive proceedings; violations.
- Section 60-15-12 - Licensure denial, suspension or revocation; hearing; appeals.
- Section 60-15-13 - Civil and administrative penalties.
- Section 60-15-14 - Crane operators licensure examining council; appointed.
- Section 60-15-15 - Crane Operators Safety Act fund created; purpose; appropriation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.