2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 52 - State Fire Marshal
- Section 59A-52-1 - State fire marshal created.
- Section 59A-52-2 - State fire marshal to administer article.
- Section 59A-52-3 - Deputy state fire marshal and other employees; qualifications of deputy.
- Section 59A-52-4 - Bonding of employees.
- Section 59A-52-5 - Cooperation with other agencies for prevention and control of fires.
- Section 59A-52-6 - Fire protection training programs.
- Section 59A-52-7 - Teaching fire prevention and control in public schools; rules for school building evacuation.
- Section 59A-52-8 - Investigation of fire hazards; abatement.
- Section 59A-52-9 - May enter upon premises.
- Section 59A-52-10 - Investigation of fires and explosions; hearings; use of state police laboratory.
- Section 59A-52-11 - Witnesses; per diem and mileage.
- Section 59A-52-12 - Records of fires open to public.
- Section 59A-52-13 - Transmittal of evidence indicating criminal acts.
- Section 59A-52-14 - Appropriations.
- Section 59A-52-15 - Fire prevention; public occupancies regulations.
- Section 59A-52-16 - Flammable liquids rules; nationwide standards; savings clause; definition.
- Section 59A-52-17 - Regulations; public hearing.
- Section 59A-52-18 - Rules and regulations; statewide effect; reserved power of municipalities.
- Section 59A-52-19 - Police power of marshal; cooperation of state officers.
- Section 59A-52-20 - Cease and desist orders; certain violations are misdemeanors.
- Section 59A-52-21 - Administrative appeal of orders and modifications.
- Section 59A-52-22 - Judicial review of order.
- Section 59A-52-23 - Enforcement of cease and desist orders.
- Section 59A-52-24 - Penalty for violation of law or regulations.
- Section 59A-52-25 - Penalty for violation of cease and desist order.
- Section 59A-52-26 - Volunteer firefighters; stipend.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.