2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 45 - Premium Financing
- Section 59A-45-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-45-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-45-3 - Licensing requirements.
- Section 59A-45-4 - Bonding requirements for licensees.
- Section 59A-45-5 - Exemptions.
- Section 59A-45-6 - Books and records.
- Section 59A-45-7 - Form of premium finance agreement.
- Section 59A-45-8 - Additional requirements.
- Section 59A-45-9 - Assignee subject to defenses.
- Section 59A-45-10 - Delinquency charges.
- Section 59A-45-11 - Cancellation of insurance contract upon default.
- Section 59A-45-12 - Exemption from any filing requirement.
- Section 59A-45-13 - Revocation and suspension of licenses.
- Section 59A-45-14 - Cease and desist order from the superintendent.
- Section 59A-45-15 - Civil penalties.
- Section 59A-45-16 - Other code provisions applicable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.