2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 40 - Mexican Casualty Insurers
- Section 59A-40-1 - May be licensed to write certain insurance effective in Mexico.
- Section 59A-40-2 - Application for license.
- Section 59A-40-3 - Deposit or bond.
- Section 59A-40-4 - Service of process.
- Section 59A-40-5 - Fees, taxes and reports.
- Section 59A-40-6 - Premium rates.
- Section 59A-40-7 - Examination.
- Section 59A-40-8 - Acceptance of laws; suspension, revocation, nonrenewal of license.
- Section 59A-40-9 - Licensed agents required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.