2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 37 - Insurance Holding Companies
- Section 59A-37-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-37-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-37-3 - Subsidiaries of insurers.
- Section 59A-37-4 - Acquisition of control of or merger with domestic insurer.
- Section 59A-37-5 - Contents of statement.
- Section 59A-37-6 - Approval by superintendent; review.
- Section 59A-37-7 - Mailings to shareholders; expenses.
- Section 59A-37-8 - Exemptions.
- Section 59A-37-9 - Violations.
- Section 59A-37-10 - Jurisdiction; consent to service of process.
- Section 59A-37-11 - Registration of insurer member of holding company system.
- Section 59A-37-12 - Registration; information; form.
- Section 59A-37-13 - Materiality.
- Section 59A-37-14 - Summary of registration.
- Section 59A-37-15 - Termination of registration.
- Section 59A-37-16 - Consolidated filing.
- Section 59A-37-17 - Alternative registration.
- Section 59A-37-18 - Registration exemptions.
- Section 59A-37-19 - Disclaimer.
- Section 59A-37-19.1 - Reporting of dividends to shareholders.
- Section 59A-37-19.2 - Information of insurers.
- Section 59A-37-20 - Transactions with affiliates.
- Section 59A-37-21 - Adequacy of surplus.
- Section 59A-37-22 - Dividends and other distributions.
- Section 59A-37-23 - Examinations.
- Section 59A-37-24 - Confidential treatment.
- Section 59A-37-25 - Enforcement; voting securities; civil proceedings.
- Section 59A-37-26 - Enforcement, criminal proceedings; penalty.
- Section 59A-37-27 - Receivership; recovery of distributions.
- Section 59A-37-28 - Suspension, revocation, noncontinuance of certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-37-29 - Acquisitions that would lessen competition.
- Section 59A-37-30 - Enterprise risk filing.
- Section 59A-37-31 - Management of domestic insurers subject to registration.
- Section 59A-37-32 - Supervisory colleges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.