2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 35 - Sale of Insurance Securities
- Section 59A-35-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-35-2 - Scope of article.
- Section 59A-35-3 - "Security" defined.
- Section 59A-35-4 - "Affiliate" defined.
- Section 59A-35-5 - "Promoter" defined.
- Section 59A-35-6 - Registration of security; permit required.
- Section 59A-35-7 - Exemptions.
- Section 59A-35-8 - Registration procedure.
- Section 59A-35-9 - Registration fee.
- Section 59A-35-10 - Issuance, denial of permit.
- Section 59A-35-11 - Terms of permit; compliance.
- Section 59A-35-12 - Permit as inducement.
- Section 59A-35-13 - Public announcements of offering.
- Section 59A-35-14 - Modification, revocation of permit.
- Section 59A-35-15 - Exclusive jurisdiction.
- Section 59A-35-16 - Securities salespersons, license required.
- Section 59A-35-17 - Qualifications, procedure for security salesperson license.
- Section 59A-35-18 - Penalty for violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.