2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 32 - Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Section 59A-32-1 - Assigned risk plan, short title.
- Section 59A-32-2 - Scope of article.
- Section 59A-32-3 - Purpose of assigned risk plan.
- Section 59A-32-4 - Assigned risk plan.
- Section 59A-32-5 - Requirements of assigned risk plans.
- Section 59A-32-6 - Review of proposed assigned risk plans.
- Section 59A-32-7 - Disapproval of effective assigned risk plans.
- Section 59A-32-8 - Failure to file plan; assigned risk plan prescribed.
- Section 59A-32-9 - Appeal to governing committee.
- Section 59A-32-10 - Appeal to superintendent.
- Section 59A-32-11 - Action by superintendent.
- Section 59A-32-12 - Action by superintendent; review.
- Section 59A-32-13 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 59A-32-14 - Insurance policies; appropriate reduction in premiums.
- Section 59A-32-15 - Conditions for maintaining the discount.
- Section 59A-32-16 - Certificate of course completion.
- Section 59A-32-17 - Exceptions.
- Section 59A-32-18 - Continued eligibility.
- Section 59A-32-19 - Discounts or reductions in premiums.
- Section 59A-32-20 - Rental car companies; insurance coverage.
- Section 59A-32-21 - Discounts for comprehensive coverage.
- Section 59A-32-22 - Freedom of choice; doctor of oriental medicine.
- Section 59A-32-23 - Vehicle insurance; primary liability; assignment; notice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.