2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 30 - Title Insurance
- Section 59A-30-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-30-2 - Purpose and legislative intent of article.
- Section 59A-30-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-30-4 - Control and supervision by superintendent.
- Section 59A-30-4.1 - Reporting by superintendent.
- Section 59A-30-5 - Policy forms.
- Section 59A-30-5.1 - Available funds required to issue policy.
- Section 59A-30-6 - Premiums; agency agreements; duty to promulgate reasonable rates; exception.
- Section 59A-30-6.1 - Premiums; refinanced property.
- Section 59A-30-6.2 - Premiums; Indian nation, tribe or pueblo trust property.
- Section 59A-30-7 - Reporting of experience.
- Section 59A-30-8 - Hearings; notice.
- Section 59A-30-9 - Review; appeals.
- Section 59A-30-10 - Reserve for losses and loss expenses.
- Section 59A-30-11 - Underwriting standards and record retention.
- Section 59A-30-12 - Maintenance assessment.
- Section 59A-30-13 - Title insurance maintenance assessment fund created; appropriation.
- Section 59A-30-14 - Other provisions applicable.
- Section 59A-30-15 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.