2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 23F - New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange
- Section 59A-23F-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-23F-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-23F-3 - New Mexico health insurance exchange created; board created.
- Section 59A-23F-4 - Board of directors; powers.
- Section 59A-23F-5 - Plan of operation.
- Section 59A-23F-6 - Board duties; reporting.
- Section 59A-23F-7 - Superintendent of insurance; rulemaking.
- Section 59A-23F-8 - Funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.