2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 23 - Group and Blanket Health Insurance Contracts
- Section 59A-23-1 - Scope of article.
- Section 59A-23-2 - Blanket health insurance.
- Section 59A-23-3 - Group health insurance.
- Section 59A-23-3.1 - Group insurance reports required.
- Section 59A-23-4 - Other provisions applicable.
- Section 59A-23-5 - Extended disability benefit.
- Section 59A-23-6 - Alcohol dependency coverage.
- Section 59A-23-6.1 - Coverage of alpha-fetoprotein IV screening test.
- Section 59A-23-7 - Blanket or group health policy or certificate; provisions relating to individuals who are eligible for medical benefits under the medicaid program.
- Section 59A-23-7.1 - Reserved.
- Section 59A-23-7.2 - Coverage of children.
- Section 59A-23-7.3 - Maximum age of dependent.
- Section 59A-23-7.4 - Coverage of circumcision for newborn males.
- Section 59A-23-7.5 - Coverage of part-time employees.
- Section 59A-23-7.6 - Coverage of colorectal cancer screening.
- Section 59A-23-7.7 - General anesthesia and hospitalization for dental surgery.
- Section 59A-23-7.8 - Hearing aid coverage for children required.
- Section 59A-23-7.9 - Coverage for autism spectrum disorder diagnosis and treatment.
- Section 59A-23-7.10 - Coverage for orally administered anticancer medications; limits on patient costs.
- Section 59A-23-7.11 - Coverage of prescription eye drop refills.
- Section 59A-23-7.12 - Coverage for telemedicine services.
- Section 59A-23-7.13 - Prescription drugs; prohibited formulary changes; notice requirements.
- Section 59A-23-8 - Group formed to purchase health insurance; limitations.
- Section 59A-23-9 - Out-of-state associations and trusts.
- Section 59A-23-10 - Employer utilization and loss data availability.
- Section 59A-23-11 - Private health insurance cooperatives; incorporation.
- Section 59A-23-12 - Prescription drug prior authorization protocols.
- Section 59A-23-13 - Pharmacy benefits; prescription synchronization.
- Section 59A-23-14 - Provider credentialing; requirements; deadline.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.