2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 2 - Office of Superintendent of Insurance
- Section 59A-2-1 - Office of superintendent of insurance.
- Section 59A-2-2 - Superintendent; appointment; term; compensation; removal.
- Section 59A-2-2.1 - Insurance nominating committee; duties; administrative attachment.
- Section 59A-2-3 - Superintendent; qualifications and bond.
- Section 59A-2-4 - Staff.
- Section 59A-2-5, 59A-2-6 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-2-7 - Delegation of powers.
- Section 59A-2-8 - General powers and duties of superintendent.
- Section 59A-2-8.1 - Producer licensing; national producer registry; fees collected.
- Section 59A-2-9 - Rules and regulations; promulgation; violation.
- Section 59A-2-9.1 - Regulations; leased employees.
- Section 59A-2-9.2 - Recompiled.
- Section 59A-2-9.3 - Superintendent authorized and directed to promulgate privacy rules.
- Section 59A-2-9.4 - Superintendent of insurance; additional powers.
- Section 59A-2-9.5 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-2-9.6 - Health insurance cooperative; rulemaking.
- Section 59A-2-9.7 - Annual report required.
- Section 59A-2-9.8 - Prior authorization request form; development.
- Section 59A-2-10 - Orders, notices in general.
- Section 59A-2-11 - Enforcement.
- Section 59A-2-12 - Records; inspection; destruction.
- Section 59A-2-13 - Seal as evidence.
- Section 59A-2-14 - Publications; preparation and sale.
- Section 59A-2-15 - Interstate, federal and international cooperation.
- Section 59A-2-15.1 - Office of superintendent of insurance; cooperation with New Mexico health insurance exchange.
- Section 59A-2-16 - Nonpreemption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.