2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 17A - Personal Insurance Credit Information Act
- Section 59A-17A-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-17A-2 - Purpose and application.
- Section 59A-17A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-17A-4 - Use of credit information; limits on use.
- Section 59A-17A-5 - Exception procedures.
- Section 59A-17A-6 - Error correction.
- Section 59A-17A-7 - Initial notification of use of credit information.
- Section 59A-17A-8 - Adverse action notification.
- Section 59A-17A-9 - Insurance scoring filings.
- Section 59A-17A-10 - Rulemaking authority.
- Section 59A-17A-11 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.