2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 16C - Insurance Fraud Act
- Section 59A-16C-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-16C-2 - Findings; purpose.
- Section 59A-16C-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-16C-4 - Superintendent's duties.
- Section 59A-16C-5 - Superintendent's authority.
- Section 59A-16C-6 - Notice and cooperation required; tolling period.
- Section 59A-16C-7 - Immunity from civil liability; private insurance fraud reports and enforcement actions.
- Section 59A-16C-8 - Warning required.
- Section 59A-16C-9 - Report of conviction.
- Section 59A-16C-10 - Insurer anti-fraud initiatives; special investigative units.
- Section 59A-16C-11 - Investigators' powers.
- Section 59A-16C-12 - Attorney general's duties.
- Section 59A-16C-13 - Insurance fraud policy advisory group.
- Section 59A-16C-14 - Insurance fraud fund created; appropriation.
- Section 59A-16C-15 - Application of act to other acts.
- Section 59A-16C-16 - Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.