2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 15 - Unauthorized Insurers
- Section 59A-15-1 - Purposes of article.
- Section 59A-15-2 - Representing or aiding unauthorized insurer prohibited.
- Section 59A-15-3 - Inclusion of unauthorized insurer in coverage.
- Section 59A-15-4 - Insurance independently procured; duty to report and pay tax.
- Section 59A-15-5 - Validity of contract not impaired; right of insurer as to court action.
- Section 59A-15-6 - Superintendent is attorney of unauthorized insurer for service of process.
- Section 59A-15-7 - Service of process on unauthorized insurer.
- Section 59A-15-8 - Defense of action by unauthorized insurer; bond.
- Section 59A-15-9 - Enforcement of foreign decrees.
- Section 59A-15-10 - Penalty for violation.
- Section 59A-15-11 - Unauthorized Insurers False Advertising Process Law; title.
- Section 59A-15-12 - Notice to domiciliary supervisory official.
- Section 59A-15-13 - Action by superintendent.
- Section 59A-15-14 - Short title; Health Care Benefits Jurisdiction Act.
- Section 59A-15-15 - Purpose.
- Section 59A-15-16 - Jurisdiction over health care benefits providers presumed.
- Section 59A-15-17 - Demonstrating jurisdiction.
- Section 59A-15-18 - Examination.
- Section 59A-15-19 - Disclosure.
- Section 59A-15-20 - Multiple-employer welfare arrangements; regulations.
- Section 59A-15-21 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.