2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 14 - Surplus Line Insurance
- Section 59A-14-1 - Scope of article; purpose; necessity for regulation.
- Section 59A-14-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-14-3 - Placement of surplus lines insurance.
- Section 59A-14-4 - Eligible surplus lines insurers required.
- Section 59A-14-4.1 - Withdrawal of eligibility from a surplus lines insurer.
- Section 59A-14-5 - Signature and special endorsement of surplus lines policy.
- Section 59A-14-6 - Surplus line insurance valid.
- Section 59A-14-7 - Surplus line broker license required; qualifications for license.
- Section 59A-14-8 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-14-9 - Surplus line broker may accept business from insurance producers; compensation of others prohibited.
- Section 59A-14-10 - Office and records.
- Section 59A-14-11 - Duty to file reports and affidavits.
- Section 59A-14-12 - Premium tax on surplus lines insurance.
- Section 59A-14-13 - Examination of surplus line broker.
- Section 59A-14-14 - Evidence of insurance; policy changes; penalties.
- Section 59A-14-15 - Liability of insurer.
- Section 59A-14-16 - Legal process against surplus line insurer; venue.
- Section 59A-14-17 - Certain other provisions applicable.
- Section 59A-14-18 - Violations and penalties.
- Section 59A-14-19 - National database; participation required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.