2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 57 - Trade Practices and Regulations
Article 16A - Motor Vehicle Quality Assurance
- Section 57-16A-1 - Short title.
- Section 57-16A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 57-16A-3 - Conformation to express warranties.
- Section 57-16A-3.1 - Used motor vehicles.
- Section 57-16A-4 - Affirmative defenses.
- Section 57-16A-5 - Limitation of remedy.
- Section 57-16A-6 - Informal dispute resolution.
- Section 57-16A-7 - Resale of returned motor vehicle.
- Section 57-16A-7.1 - Notice of replacement or repurchase to used motor vehicle dealers and consumers.
- Section 57-16A-8 - Limitation of action.
- Section 57-16A-9 - Reasonable attorney fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.