2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 55 - Uniform Commercial Code
Article 9 - Secured Transactions
Part 8 - SECURITY INTEREST
- Section 55-9-801 - Effective date.
- Section 55-9-802 - Applicability.
- Section 55-9-803 - Security interest perfected before effective date.
- Section 55-9-804 - Security interest unperfected before effective date.
- Section 55-9-805 - Effectiveness of action taken before effective date.
- Section 55-9-806 - When initial financing statement suffices to continue effectiveness of financing statement.
- Section 55-9-807 - Amendment of pre-effective-date financing statement.
- Section 55-9-808 - Person entitled to file initial financing statement or continuation statement.
- Section 55-9-809 - Priority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.