2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 5 - Municipalities and Counties
Article 4 - Playgrounds and Recreational Equipment
- Section 5-4-1 - Governmental unit subject to act.
- Section 5-4-2 - Dedication of lands and buildings as playgrounds and recreation centers.
- Section 5-4-3 - Establishing system of supervised recreation; powers of managing boards.
- Section 5-4-4 - Petition for establishment of a supervised recreational system; election.
- Section 5-4-5 - Establishment of joint recreational systems.
- Section 5-4-6 - Acceptance of grants and donations by supervisory boards; limitation.
- Section 5-4-7 - Disposition of funds received by gift or bequest.
- Section 5-4-8 - Power to issue bonds.
- Section 5-4-9 - Payment of expenses incurred in equipping, operating and maintaining recreational facilities.
- Section 5-4-10 - Revenue bonds.
- Section 5-4-11 - Revenue bonds; refunding authorization; escrow; detail.
- Section 5-4-12 - Terms of bonds.
- Section 5-4-13 - Ordinance or resolution issuing bonds; validation.
- Section 5-4-14 - Retirement of bonds only from cigarette tax proceeds; tax levy irrevocable.
- Section 5-4-15 - Proceeds not to be divested diverted; exclusions of this act.
- Section 5-4-16 - School districts; community recreational facilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.