There is a newer version of this Part
2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 5B - Uniform Power of Attorney
- Section 45-5B-101 - Short title.
- Section 45-5B-102 - Definitions.
- Section 45-5B-103 - Applicability.
- Section 45-5B-104 - Power of attorney is durable.
- Section 45-5B-105 - Execution of power of attorney.
- Section 45-5B-106 - Validity of power of attorney.
- Section 45-5B-107 - Meaning and effect of power of attorney.
- Section 45-5B-108 - Nomination of conservator or guardian; relation of agent to court-appointed fiduciary.
- Section 45-5B-109 - When power of attorney effective.
- Section 45-5B-110 - Termination of power of attorney or agent's authority.
- Section 45-5B-111 - Co-agents and successor agents.
- Section 45-5B-112 - Reimbursement and compensation of agent.
- Section 45-5B-113 - Agent's acceptance.
- Section 45-5B-114 - Agent's duties.
- Section 45-5B-115 - Exoneration of agent.
- Section 45-5B-116 - Judicial relief.
- Section 45-5B-117 - Agent's liability.
- Section 45-5B-118 - Agent's resignation; notice.
- Section 45-5B-119 - Acceptance of and reliance upon acknowledged power of attorney.
- Section 45-5B-120 - Liability for refusal to accept acknowledged power of attorney.
- Section 45-5B-121 - Principles of law and equity.
- Section 45-5B-122 - Laws applicable to financial institutions and entities.
- Section 45-5B-123 - Remedies under other law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.