There is a newer version of this Part
2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 3 - Probate of Wills and Administration
Part 3 - INFORMAL PROBATE AND APPOINTMENT PROCEEDINGS
- Section 45-3-301 - Informal probate or appointment proceedings; application; contents.
- Section 45-3-302 - Informal probate; duty of court; effect of informal probate.
- Section 45-3-303 - Informal probate; proof and findings required.
- Section 45-3-304 - Reserved.
- Section 45-3-305 - Informal probate; court not satisfied.
- Section 45-3-306 - Informal probate; notice requirements.
- Section 45-3-307 - Informal appointment proceedings; delay in order; duty of court; effect of appointment.
- Section 45-3-308 - Informal appointment proceedings; proof and findings required.
- Section 45-3-309 - Informal appointment proceedings; court not satisfied.
- Section 45-3-310 - Informal appointment proceedings; notice requirements.
- Section 45-3-311 - Informal appointment unavailable in certain cases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.