There is a newer version of this Part
2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 5 - WILLS
- Section 45-2-501 - Who may make will.
- Section 45-2-502 - Execution; witnessed wills.
- Section 45-2-503 - Reserved.
- Section 45-2-504 - Self-proved will.
- Section 45-2-505 - Who may witness.
- Section 45-2-506 - Choice of law as to execution.
- Section 45-2-507 - Revocation by writing or by act.
- Section 45-2-508 - Revocation by change of circumstances.
- Section 45-2-509 - Revival of revoked will.
- Section 45-2-510 - Incorporation by reference.
- Section 45-2-511 - Testamentary additions to trust.
- Section 45-2-512 - Events of independent significance.
- Section 45-2-513 - Separate writing identifying devise of certain types of tangible personal property.
- Section 45-2-514 - Contracts concerning succession.
- Section 45-2-515 - Deposit of will with court in testator's lifetime.
- Section 45-2-516 - Duty of custodian of will; liability.
- Section 45-2-517 - Penalty clause for contest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.