2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
Article 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 10 - INTERNATIONAL WILLS
- Section 45-2-1001 - Definitions.
- Section 45-2-1002 - International will; validity.
- Section 45-2-1003 - International will; requirements.
- Section 45-2-1004 - International will; other points of form.
- Section 45-2-1005 - International will; certificate.
- Section 45-2-1006 - International will; effect of certificate.
- Section 45-2-1007 - International will; revocation.
- Section 45-2-1008 - Source and construction.
- Section 45-2-1009 - Persons authorized to act in relation to international will; eligibility; recognition by authorizing agency.
- Section 45-2-1010 - International will; information registration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.