2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 40 - Domestic Affairs
Article 10B - Kinship Guardianship
- Section 40-10B-1 - Short title.
- Section 40-10B-2 - Policy; purpose.
- Section 40-10B-3 - Definitions.
- Section 40-10B-4 - Jurisdiction and venue.
- Section 40-10B-5 - Petition; who may file; contents.
- Section 40-10B-6 - Service of petition; notice; parties.
- Section 40-10B-7 - Temporary guardianship pending hearing.
- Section 40-10B-8 - Hearing; elements of proof; burden of proof; judgment; child support.
- Section 40-10B-9 - Guardian ad litem; appointment.
- Section 40-10B-10 - Guardian ad litem; powers and duties.
- Section 40-10B-11 - Nomination objection by child.
- Section 40-10B-12 - Revocation of guardianship.
- Section 40-10B-13 - Rights and duties of guardian.
- Section 40-10B-14 - Continuing jurisdiction of the court.
- Section 40-10B-15 - Caregiver's authorization affidavit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.