2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 22 - Public Schools
Article 2C - Assessment and Accountability
- Section 22-2C-1 - Short title.
- Section 22-2C-2 - Purposes.
- Section 22-2C-3 - Academic content and performance standards; department powers and duties.
- Section 22-2C-4 - Statewide assessment and accountability system; indicators; required assessments; alternative assessments; limits on alternatives to English language reading assessments.
- Section 22-2C-4.1 - Statewide college and workplace readiness assessment system.
- Section 22-2C-5 - Measuring and categorizing students' academic performance.
- Section 22-2C-6 - Remediation programs; promotion policies; restrictions.
- Section 22-2C-7 - Repealed.
- Section 22-2C-7.1 - Repealed.
- Section 22-2C-8 - State improving schools program.
- Section 22-2C-9 - Incentives for school improvement fund; created; distributions.
- Section 22-2C-10 - Schools in need of improvement fund; created.
- Section 22-2C-11 - Assessment and accountability system reporting; parent survey; data system; fiscal information.
- Section 22-2C-12 - Repealed.
- Section 22-2C-13 - Reporting recommended changes to laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.