2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 10 - All Hazard Emergency Management
- Section 12-10-1 - Short title.
- Section 12-10-2 - Purpose.
- Section 12-10-3 - Emergency planning and coordination.
- Section 12-10-4 - All hazard emergency management; powers of the governor.
- Section 12-10-5 - Local emergency management.
- Section 12-10-6 - Mutual aid agreements.
- Section 12-10-7 - Authority to make appropriations and accept aid.
- Section 12-10-8 - Civil liability; limited.
- Section 12-10-9 - Existing services and facilities to be used by agency.
- Section 12-10-10 - Enforcement of executive orders and rules.
- Section 12-10-10.1 - Short title.
- Section 12-10-11 - Out-of-state license holders; powers; duties.
- Section 12-10-11.1 - Business and employee status during disaster response period.
- Section 12-10-12 - Application.
- Section 12-10-13 - In-state license holders; powers; duties.
- Section 12-10-14 - Short title.
- Section 12-10-15 - Compact entered into.
- Section 12-10-16 - Riot control; short title.
- Section 12-10-17 - Proclamation of emergency.
- Section 12-10-18 - Emergency restrictions.
- Section 12-10-19 - Termination of emergency.
- Section 12-10-20 - Penalty.
- Section 12-10-21 - Governor's powers not limited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.