2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 7E - Public Employee Bargaining
- Section 10-7E-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-7E-2 - Purpose of act.
- Section 10-7E-3 - Conflicts.
- Section 10-7E-4 - Definitions.
- Section 10-7E-5 - Rights of public employees.
- Section 10-7E-6 - Rights of public employers.
- Section 10-7E-7 - Appropriate governing body; public employer.
- Section 10-7E-8 - Public employee labor relations board; created; terms; qualifications.
- Section 10-7E-9 - Board; powers and duties.
- Section 10-7E-10 - Local board; created.
- Section 10-7E-11 - Local board; powers and duties.
- Section 10-7E-12 - Hearing procedures.
- Section 10-7E-13 - Appropriate bargaining units.
- Section 10-7E-14 - Elections.
- Section 10-7E-15 - Exclusive representation.
- Section 10-7E-16 - Decertification of exclusive representative.
- Section 10-7E-17 - Scope of bargaining.
- Section 10-7E-18 - Impasse resolution.
- Section 10-7E-19 - Public employers; prohibited practices.
- Section 10-7E-20 - Public employees; labor organizations; prohibited practices.
- Section 10-7E-21 - Strikes and lockouts prohibited.
- Section 10-7E-22 - Agreements valid; enforcement.
- Section 10-7E-23 - Judicial enforcement; standard of review.
- Section 10-7E-24 - Existing collective bargaining units.
- Section 10-7E-24.1 - Certain new entities created by statute.
- Section 10-7E-25 - Existing collective bargaining agreements.
- Section 10-7E-26 - Existing ordinances providing for public employee bargaining.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.