2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 7 - Traffic Laws; Signs, Signals and Markings; Accidents; Weight and Size; Traffic Safety
Part 6 - TRAFFIC SAFETY
- Section 66-7-501 - Short title.
- Section 66-7-502 - Legislative intent.
- Section 66-7-503 - Definitions.
- Section 66-7-504 - Bureau; creation; administrative head.
- Section 66-7-505 - Advisory committee; creation; members; terms.
- Section 66-7-506 - Bureau; functions; powers; duties.
- Section 66-7-506.1 - DWI prevention and education program; organ donation.
- Section 66-7-507 - Approval of accident-investigation programs; privacy of victims.
- Section 66-7-508 - Confidentiality of records.
- Section 66-7-509 - Annual reports.
- Section 66-7-510 - Bureau; information request.
- Section 66-7-511 - Acceptance of gifts; function of advisory committee.
- Section 66-7-512 - Traffic safety education and enforcement fund created.
- Section 66-7-513 - Safe routes to school program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.