2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 7 - Traffic Laws; Signs, Signals and Markings; Accidents; Weight and Size; Traffic Safety
Part 5 - WEIGHT AND SIZE LIMITATIONS
- Section 66-7-401 - Scope and effect of article part.
- Section 66-7-402 - Width of vehicles.
- Section 66-7-403 - Projecting loads on passenger vehicles.
- Section 66-7-404 - Height and length of vehicles and loads.
- Section 66-7-405 - Minimum vehicle size.
- Section 66-7-406 - Special load limits.
- Section 66-7-407 - Loads on vehicles.
- Section 66-7-408 - Trailers and towed vehicles.
- Section 66-7-409 - Load limits on single axles, wheels and tires.
- Section 66-7-410 - Gross weight of vehicles and loads.
- Section 66-7-411 - Authorized representative may weigh vehicles and require removal of excess loads; graduated penalties.
- Section 66-7-412 - Special farm permits.
- Section 66-7-413 - Permits for excessive size and weight; special notification required on movement of manufactured homes.
- Section 66-7-413.1 - Hay transportation; excessive size; special permit allowance.
- Section 66-7-413.2 - Engineering investigations for vehicles in excess of one hundred seventy thousand pounds.
- Section 66-7-413.3 - Repealed.
- Section 66-7-413.4 - Permits for excessive weight.
- Section 66-7-413.5 - Exemption; vehicles used to transport seed cotton modules; limitations.
- Section 66-7-413.6 - Multiple trip special permit allowance; vehicles used to transport oilfield equipment; limitations.
- Section 66-7-413.7 - Multiple trip special permit allowance; fee; vehicles used to transport agricultural products; limitations.
- Section 66-7-413.8 - Multiple-trip permit for specialized haul vehicles.
- Section 66-7-414 - Exemptions; implements of husbandry.
- Section 66-7-415 - When the state transportation commission or local authorities may restrict right to use streets.
- Section 66-7-416 - Liability for damage; unlawful use of highways; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.