2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 7 - Traffic Laws; Signs, Signals and Markings; Accidents; Weight and Size; Traffic Safety
Part 2 - SIGNS, SIGNALS AND MARKINGS
- Section 66-7-101 - State transportation commission to adopt sign manual.
- Section 66-7-102 - State transportation commission to sign all state highways.
- Section 66-7-102.1 - State transportation commission; speed limit signs.
- Section 66-7-103 - Local traffic-control devices.
- Section 66-7-103.1 - Advance signal warning required.
- Section 66-7-104 - Obedience to any required traffic-control devices.
- Section 66-7-105 - Traffic-control signal legend.
- Section 66-7-106 - Pedestrian-control signals.
- Section 66-7-107 - Flashing signals.
- Section 66-7-108 - Display of unauthorized signs, signals or markings.
- Section 66-7-109 - Interference with official traffic-control devices or railroad signs or signals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.