2016 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 66 - Motor Vehicles
Article 7 - Traffic Laws; Signs, Signals and Markings; Accidents; Weight and Size; Traffic Safety
Part 1 - APPLICATION OF TRAFFIC LAWS
- Section 66-7-1 - Repealed.
- Section 66-7-2 - Reference to vehicles upon the highways; exceptions.
- Section 66-7-3 - Required obedience to traffic laws.
- Section 66-7-4 - Obedience to police officers.
- Section 66-7-5 - Public officers and employees to obey act; exceptions.
- Section 66-7-6 - Authorized emergency vehicles.
- Section 66-7-7 - Traffic laws apply to persons riding animals or driving animal-drawn vehicles.
- Section 66-7-8 - Provisions uniform throughout state.
- Section 66-7-9 - Powers of local authorities.
- Section 66-7-10 - No interference with rights of owners of real property with reference thereto.
- Section 66-7-11 - New Mexico state police power to close certain highways in emergencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.